Do your New year resolutions match the top 10 pledges made by Parents?
Take a look…
- Stop shouting , start reasoning ( including spouses, even in the face of completely unreasonable behaviour)
- Stick to the PLAN, no matter what dramas are thrown.
- Cook one meal.. preferably healthier options as we can all eat Pizza.. just not every night!
- More exercise ( both parents and kids)
- Less tech time, more play time with the whole family…despite having bought each and everyone of them something electronic for Christmas !
- Dinner time conversations .. not dinner time nagging a captive audience
- More me time ( without the toddler who insists that they share the bathroom with you whatever the occasion!)
- Take pride in our appearance at least once a day ( have you tried Taking a look in the mirror before you go out ….shamefull😂😂😂)
- Drink more water and less wine & beer
- Eat LESS cheese or chocolate ( yes we NEED the occasional comfort food, but not ALL the time)
So, how did you do?